1997 OPEN FORUM Abstracts
Julien M. Roy, BA, RRT, Saturday, December 6, 1997.
Goals & objectives: Upon completion of this presentation, the participants will be able to:
1. Identify Medicare language in relation to reimbursement issues.
2. Identify key factors in reimbursement policies and discuss methods for managing these issues.
3. Discuss the current programming in Pulmonary Rehabilitation and its effect on reimbursement.
4. Discuss the coding system presently used for pulmonary rehabilitation.
5. Discuss National issues in pulmonary rehabilitation reimbursement.
Evaluating your new or existing system The Medicare program Reimbursement policies in Florida Reimbursement policies in US Our future Questions & Answers
AMA physician's current procedural terminology CPT '97 code manual Florida Medicare A & B Draft: Oct 10, 1997, Pulmonary Rehabilitation
AARC 50th Anniversary, December 6 - 9, 1997, New Orleans, Louisiana.