How to Get Your Congress Registration Fee Reimbursed
Full manuscripts reporting the work presented at the 2012 OPEN FORUM that are submitted by January 31, 2013, and are deemed acceptable for peer review qualify the corresponding author/presenter for reimbursement of their convention registration fee.
To qualify for reimbursement, all of the following conditions must be met:
- The manuscript must be submitted by January 31, 2013.
- The manuscript must meet all of the Journal’s requirements, as specified in its Guidelines for Authors .
- Although acceptance for publication is not a requirement for reimbursement, the manuscript must be judged by the Editor to be acceptable for peer review. This judgment will be based on scientific content and quality of writing in addition to conformance with the Journal's requirements for manuscript submission, and the decision of the Editor will be final.
- This offer applies only to a manuscript based on the work presented at the 2012 OPEN FORUM, and not to a different study or case report by the same author.
- The offer applies only to the person listed on the abstract as the presenter.